Contest Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Age divisions for all shows and contests are determined by your age as of January 1, 2018.
Age divisions will be:
- Junior: 9-13 years of age
- Intermediate: 14-17 years of age
- Senior: 18-21 years of age
- The quiz will consist of multiple choice and true/false questions.
- One hour will be allowed for contestants to compete in this event. Ten minute warnings will be given after 30 minutes have passed.
- Contestants may not bring notes, books or reference materials into the testing area. All materials will be provided, including quiz questions, answer sheet, tie-breaker questions and a number two pencil.
- Conferring with other contestants, use of notes or any form of cheating will be grounds for disqualification.
- Ties will be broken according to tie-breaker questions. If a tie still remains, five pre-selected unmarked questions from the test will be used to decide the final placing.
- Primary resources for the questions will be the American Red Angus Journal, Red Angus Association of America Breeder’s Guide and material available on the www.redangus.org web site.