Age divisions for all shows and contests are determined by your age as of January 1, 2017.
Age divisions will be:
- Junior: 9-13 years of age
- Intermediate: 14-17 years of age
- Senior: 18-21 years of age
New submission guidelines for 2017 -
Photos must be digitally submitted online through the NAJRAE website. The link will open May 1st, 2017. All photos must be submitted through the link prior to Thursday, May 25, 2017. Original, mounted, photos will also need to postmarked by May 25. Photo Upload Site
Mail photos to: PO Box 747, Justin, TX 76247
- All work must be that of the entrant and must somehow include Red Angus in the photo.
- Photo cannot be altered or image enhanced in any way. Contestants are encouraged to use 35 - millimeter (mm) cameras. Photos are to be color 8 x 10 inch, mounted on an 11 x 14 inch black or white foam core.
- Photos must be taken by the contestant during the past year. Photos cannot have been presented at previous Junior Red Angus contests.
- On the back of the foam core, that the photo is mounted on, have your name, address, telephone number, email, age as of January 1st, location where the photo was taken and the title of your photo.
- Maximum of two (2) entries per contestant. Only one entry per contestant will be eligible for placing and sweepstakes points.
- NAJRAE reserves the right to use the photos in the future in any way they see fit.