Animal Health Requirements
ANIMAL HEALTH RULES
- ALL animals (in state and out of state) exhibiting at NAJRAE must be accompanied by an official, valid Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI, health certificate).
- All species imported for breeding purposes or requiring testing shall be individually identified by a method approved by the animal health commissioner (official USDA ear tag, breed registration tattoo, Microchip, registered ear notch, etc).
- All health certificates must have physical addresses (NOT post-office boxes) for both the consignor and consignee.
- Show Name: North American Junior Red Angus Event
- Show Address: 500 E. Choctaw Ave., Chickasha, OK 73018
- Show Phone Number: 405-224-2031
For an up-to-date listing of what is required by the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, be sure to go to their website.
Oklahoma Department of Agriculture