Percentage Female Heifer Show
Show Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021
Ownership Deadline: Wednesday, May 15, 2021
Entry Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2021
Late Entry Date: Saturday, May 25, 2021
- OWNERSHIP: All animals must be registered in the exhibitor’s name only.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: There will be no substitutions for any entry.
- ANIMAL HANDLING: Any exhibitor who loses control of his/her animal twice in the show ring will be required to remove the animal from the ring.
- Females must be registered with RAAA as a Category 2 or 3.
- Females must be no less than 50 percent Red Angus.The sire or the dam must be a registered Red Angus.
- Must be red hided and polled. For example, Charolais/Red Angus Cross (range fires). No black hided or black animals allowed. Refer to the RAAA Breeder’s Guide for disqualifying characteristics from a 1A or 1B classification. When in doubt, please contact NAJRAE Show officials at email@example.com or Cheryl@najrae.com.
- All females must be under 2 years of age and will be shown as individuals.
- A scurred animal is considered polled if you choose not to remove the scurs, if you surgically or mechanically remove the scur you will be disqualified.
- Pairs will not be allowed in the show.
- Classes will be broken by the show committee by animal date of birth
- Pee-Wees are not eligible for this show unless they have bumped to the Junior Division.