Arts and Crafts
Contest Date: Due at check-in on Monday
Age divisions for all shows and contests are determined by your age as of January 1, 2020.
- All entries must be original work, created within the last year and not previously entered at NAJRAE.
- Any exhibiting artist consents to the use of his/her name and the artist’s image(s) for purposes of promotion and advertisement by NAJRAE. The artist waives any claim including a claim for the invasion of the right of privacy of copyright, against NAJRAE, its directors, officers, etc.
- ALL entries must be farm/ranch related and promote the Red Angus breed or beef industry in some way.
- Any medium may be used: pencil, crayon, pastel, paint, fabric, metal, wood, clay, etc. It cannot contain photographs.
- All flat art (i.e. drawings, paintings) must be matted with black mat board/paper or may be framed. Canvas pieces do not need to be matted.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for providing tables/stands for any 3-dimensional entries to be displayed. NAJRAE must be notified in advance if any unconventional method of presentation or hanging is required.
- Originality is key!
- One entry per person.
- Contestants should attach 8.5”x11” portfolio of the production of the entry. The portfolio should include plans, materials used, any photos of the exhibitor makings a brief description describing how the artwork was made, contestant name, and age as of May 15, 2020.
Click here for the link to the portfolio sheet.
- Contest participation counts towards the sweepstakes contest. Participants must be present during the week of NAJRAE.