Photos must be digitally submitted online through the NAJRAE website. The link will open May 1st, 2021. All photos must be submitted through the link prior to Friday, June 1, 2021. No photos shall be mailed in or brought to the show.
Photo Upload Site
ATTENTION PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITORS: Bring your pictures with you to the event to get some bonus points. Must be an 8x10 mounted on foam board. Put your name and division on the back. The photos will still need to be uploaded electronically to be judged. Judging will take place prior to the event. Bringing the physical photo will not affect the placement in each division.
- Photos must be digitally submitted online through the NAJRAE website. The link will open May 1st, 2021. All photos must be submitted through the link prior to Friday, June 1, 2021. No photos shall be mailed in or brought to the show.
- All work must be that of the entrant and must somehow include Red Angus in the photo.
- Photo cannot be altered, or image enhanced in any way. Photos must be in COLOR with no altering, filters, or enhancements. Contestants are encouraged to use 35 - millimeter (mm) cameras.
- Pictures are judged on the quality of the photograph taken, subject matter and image as presented. Remember “Less is More”.
- Photos must be taken by the contestant during the past year. Photos cannot have been presented at previous NAJRAE or Junior Red Angus contests.
- One entry per person.
- NAJRAE reserves the right to use the photos in the future in any way they see fit.
- Individual contest participation counts towards the sweepstakes contest. Participants must be present during the week of NAJRAE.