Contest Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- The Sales Talk contest is meant to be an informal interaction between the contestant and the judge (buyer). Contestants will meet individually with the buyer, who will be the judge, and present him or her with a sales talk.
- Time allotted to each contestant is five minutes.
- Sales Talk presentations need to be 3-5 minutes long and must include the selling of Red Angus cattle or genetics
- If you are going to use an animal that you are exhibiting at the show for sales talk, you may bring that animal to the sales talk. If you are going to sell something that you have at home, bring pictures to help you sell.
- Contestants should be prepared to discuss performance information and visual appraisal traits. The contestant also needs to be prepared to
answer questions the buyer may have on the item being sold.
- Contest participation counts towards the sweepstakes contest.