The scholarship application is the basis on who will be awarded the scholarships. One must fill out a scholarship application to be considered.
- Any girl or boy age 16 to 21 (as of January 1, 2019) who is a member of the NAJRAE and who have not previously been awarded a Legacy Scholarship (this does not include the Legacy heifer project).
- Applicants must be participating in NAJRAE events and activities at the time of application.
- You must upload a recent head shot.
- Application guidelines include: completed submittable application, a recent photo, scholarship certification and reference letters. All photos, scholarship certification and reference letters will need to be uploaded through the online application system.
- Your application MUST include two letters of recommendation. Choose two references from any of the five following categories – do not use multiples from more than one of the specific five categories listed.
- County agent, FFA instructor, 4-H club adult, Beef Livestock Association Advisor
- School principal, superintendent, counselor, or instructor
- Minister or church youth advisor
- Red Angus breeder
Deadline: May 15, 2019
For more information or questions contact:
Anthony Harvey, 903-754-7307